Sunday, August 6, 2017

The forces of Chaos dive into the realms of the Lost Worlds

I've actually managed a few games this past few weeks, but back into work mode have struggled to find the time to post anything. Three weeks ago we got to Dunedin (for a conference) but I managed to fit in a couple of HotT games with Nick. We used the Lost Worlds and Chaos armies.  In this first game I commanded Chaos, and Nick commanded the Lost Worlds. An array of photos form the first game in which Chaos won. We then swapped armies for a second game.. Chaos won again. So for Nick and I honour was satisfied.






























1 comment:

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...