Saturday, June 25, 2016

Semi Historical Egyptians for HotT

Alongside my own HotT (Hordes of the Things) painting and army building, Andy embarked on his own army building. He had some Egyptians in the garage (alongside sooo many other boxes of figures it exhausts me just to think about them). He has opted for a semi-historical army with a 'Stargate/visitors from the stars' theme. He sent me these photos and I thought they were so good I just had to share them, with Andy's permission of course. Andy offered these comments:
"Here are some piccies of the Egyptian Army, as led by the Alien masters (who probably had a hand in building the pyramids.....).
The saucers were designed and 3d printed by me for a game Dave was working on....... he had some of the originals, these are reprints at low resolution, "proof of concept" versions you might say."

The army so far


Aerial hero.



Flyers


Shooters
The other bases completed so far are blade. On the painting tray still are a magician and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...