Friday, March 22, 2013

Grots galore... the end (for now!!)


I was meant to be 'gaming tonight but.. head cold, exhausting week at work, and very early start for work Saturday morning, and I had to bail out. So, half an hour to finish the last of the 28mm Grots/Stunts, and here we go...

I played a little more with some conversions. Seemed to me that childish grots/stunts would find it hard to resist guns with red bits, or spikey bits. A 'speargun' conversion, and an over or under barrel arrangement, alongside a gun with a VERY big magazine.. mmmmmmm


Also, some extra back packs, a small package strapped onto the upper arm, still alongside the mixture of camou clothing...



Oh yes.. that 'spikey gun'.. BLAM!!!!


So that makes 40 Grots for 40K, or Stunts for Warpath .... a horde???

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fantastic work Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you sir... now starting on the Sturmovik for our 209mm Spearhead...

    ReplyDelete

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...