Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just pottering....

... as you do, and I thought I should finish the Stronghold for Lorraine's Angel army. It has been sitting sans cloud for several months, and took all of 4 minutes to finish.. 'get a move on, Robin'!!

So here it is... we were looking for the idea of something almost terrestrial towering up above the clouds .. Corinthian columns (well almost), and angelic statue...






Here it is with the Flying Angel Heroine, and one of the pixie airboats from the army.


Now to finish the "evil women" army for her....

2 comments:

  1. You do need some sort of "pearly gate" behind the angel, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably right... nice thinking.. I'll check with she who must be obeyed!!! LOL

    Thanks

    KInd regards
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...